Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Time for The Old Farmhouse Gathering Spring Celebration!

Whew! We've all been burning the midnight oil, so to speak, in order to put forth our most creative Celebration yet! Comprised of more than  150 Spring and Easter primitive and country folk art Spring and Easter themed creations , this unique gathering is something you won't want to miss.

Listings will be added througout the day today, so come visit and you're sure to find that special something you've been waiting for..I know I have! (there goes my paycheck!) Clicking on the above graphic will take you directly to the Celebration pages. It doesn't get much easier than that!

I'm posting a a picture or two of some of the things I've been working on, then it's off to try to pick up the after-effects of my "creativity"...my husband informed me last night that our house looks like he's walked into a Michael's Store! My response to that of course is.."and that's a BAD thing"?   :D

Enjoy your weekend, and please stop by the Farmhouse if you get a chance!
Hugs,
Debbie
My Blackened Beeswax Rabbits
Baby Duck Sarah Jane Makedo
Rabbit and Egg Lighted Cheesebox Gathering

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! I'm now your newest follower! So happy to be in the midst of all of you wonderful OFG crafters!!!
    Blessings,
    Vicky :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, Debbie,
    Yes the Old Farmhouse is buzzing with excitement over the Spring Celebration. I just love your little bunny.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete